Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Virginia Sport Show

I am really looking forward to the Harrisburg, VA Sport Show in February. I am getting the opportunity to speak about two of my passions. Picking out a great outfitter by doing your research, and planning for your fall elk hunt. If you have the opportunity to attend this show, I really recommend it. I have spent some time talking to PJ Wright who is the promoter for this show and they are really trying to create a unique experience for the attendees. This is going to be a show worth attending. As well the local Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is going to hold the very first sanctioned Elk Calling competition in the state of Virginia.

Check out the link at: www.vasportshow.com
Mark your calenders for this great event on: February 16–18, 2007

I will be blogging each day from the show and will have tons of pictures and some unique interviews with various vendors and guests.