Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sandy River Outfitters



I met Harry about a year ago when I had a booth right next to him for two separate shows. I have really enjoyed our conversations and he has always provided me with some great advice. Harry is a straight shooter and I appreciate that. I just booked a bear hunt and a deer hunt for 2008 with him and I am really excited to get out there and spend some quality time with him and his team. Harry has been an outfitter for 14+ years and his team has been with him almost as long. That means that when you get into his camps you are going to be with some of the most experienced guides in the territory. His bear hunters have taken some monster bruins and his largest deer in 2006 was a booming 183 BC scoring monster! His average deer is going to be between 130-150 class and if you put in the time you can be looking for a monster!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Harry's young 13 year old son who got a chance to head out Saturday and devastate some Pheasants and is headed to Texas to bust some good hogs.. Hopefully we will have some great photos soon!

My deposit is in for 2008 and if you would like to join me on this hunt drop Harry or I a line and we can discuss it!

Please check out his website at: Sandyriveroutfitters.ca