Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My site was nominated for Best Sports Blog!

I need your help! I agree with Darrell that we all need to step up to the plate and show that hunting and wildlife conservation are important subjects and should be talked about and promoted throughout the land. A vote from you all would definitely help in that regard!

Support your favorite blogger and log on and vote for me, please. I am not a big fan of self promotion but the reality is that in order for this website and blog to get in front of more readers is that it has to be done. The more links I have, the more people reading the blog, the faster it gets in and through the search engines the easier it is to get the message out. The great hunting in North America and the world and the great conservation that is being done by volunteers worldwide is a story that needs to be told over and over each and every day!