Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Pennsylvania Outdoor Weekend!

My Best Picture of the weekend! This little boy came around for a half hour or so and this is the only picture I got of him.
Registration at the Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza!

Cabelas sponsored this show.


Our troops were present showing off some of the great opportunities they present!

Some really great beagles!


Some young boy scouts learning how to shoot!


Team Extreme was there.
The outhouse at Timber Ridge Hunt Club.

I spent most of Saturday afternoon sighting in this baby. This is a browning A-bolt in 25 wssm scoped with a Leupold VX-III and it shoots like a dream.


110 yards from the bench to the target and I was an inch high. Ready for Antelope!!!

The fire pit we had burning hot most of the night! I really needed a great night by the campfire telling hunting stories and relaxing before the great launch coming in the next two weeks.

Timber Ridge Hunt Club.










Thank you to Dennis Brauchle for a wonderful much needed weekend of shooting and fun, I really enjoyed the escape!