Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Archery Bull Elk Hunt for 2008!

I am booking in the next 30 days an archery bull elk hunt in Wyoming with Jake Clark for 2008! For those of you who do not know Jake is a long time sponsor and donor to the RMEF and a past board member! Every year Jake donates a wonderful mule to the RMEF auction and this year that mule sold for $32,000.00.

I have talked to Jake and I truly respect him and I have heard wonderful things about his operation! If you are interested in joining me, you will need to put in for preference points this year in Wyoming! This looks to be a really amazing hunt and I am hoping to have a cameraman or two there to film the hunt by then, but I cannot promise anything at this point! If you would like to join me on this hunt please contact Jake or Kaye Clark and talk with them directly! Jake can handle a total of 4 hunters in this camp, and I am booking the trip so that Jake can guide me personally! I know his guides have been with him for many years and they know the area intimately!

If you would like to check out his operation please go to Wyoming Wilderness Outfitters. I am not in anyway booking this trip for anyone and I am not in anyway receiving any kind of compensation or discount from this hunt! I am willing and choosing to pay full price to hunt with Jake and his team because I think it will be one fantastic hunt in one amazing example of elk country!

We rarely get the opportunity to hunt with a legend and in my world Jake is a true legend!