Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4/17/07

Today has been filled with lots of watching the news, lots of desire to sneak into the woods and escape the worlds current reality, and lots of work. I really want to get back to the turkey woods but the weather is just not cooperative.

To all the new people who came to the blog today.. Thank you!

To anyone that has events they want to promote, has information they want me to discuss and put out there having to deal with hunting, fishing or conservation all you have to do is email me at kevin@huntinglife.com and I will do my best to help you out! Anyone that has equipment to review email me as well. I will need to test out the equipment and I will write up a blog post all about testing it out, and then I will donate the equipment to a local conservation organization to be auctioned off for charity. If I really like it, I may even buy it at the auction or order one for myself directly from your company!

Of course if you just have something you want to discuss you can email me at anytime.

kevin@huntinglife.com