Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Community Suggest Gun Possession is Ilegal for Residents

ANTIOCH, Tenn.- Some people in a Nashville neighborhood are furious over a new rule that makes it illegal to own a gun.

Residents in Nashboro Village said it's unconstitutional and leaves them defenseless.

Two weeks ago, residents received a letter from their homeowners' association indicating that guns are not allowed on the property.

Read the rest of the story here.

OK, those of you that know me, know that I truly cant stand Home Owners Associations. They are usually run by boring busy bodies who think they are entitled to control the destiny of those around them. Now it has gone too far. I hope these residents go ballistic and begin wearing pistols every day while they are out mowing their lawns, walking the dogs, whatever it takes. Personally I would be patrolling my yard perimeter with the shotgun just to be spiteful until it was repealed with a big number 2 on my shirt. I usually don't get to worked up over gun issues but this one combined with the stupidity of HOA rules has me all up in arms.

This truly is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard happen in any HOA.