Sunday, March 04, 2007

Horn's Whitetail Adventures Spring Bear Hunt with Kevin!




I am looking for a couple of people to join me on May 28th - June 2nd on a bear hunt in Saskatchewan. I am not a booking agent for anyone, but I am going up there to film a bear hunt and would like a couple more people in camp so I can film them from stationary cameras set up at their stands. If I get done with my hunting early in the week, I may be filming from behind the stand and also with the stationary camera. This looks to be a fantastic hunt and I have really enjoyed all of my conversations with PJ Wright the outfitter for this operation. Please take a look at his website at Horn's Whitetail Adventures and if you are interested drop me an email at Kevin@huntinglife.com and I will have PJ get in touch with you directly. I am really excited about this hunt and it should be a fantastic week in camp!

Horn's Whitetail Adventures