Monday, March 26, 2007

QDMA Rockinham County Branch Banquet

Doubleclick on the picture and print it out and get yourselves out to the QDMA banquet in Rockingham, VA on May 12th! This looks to be a fun event and I am planning on attending after a morning turkey hunt with one of the members. Quality Deer Management is a great organization and is teaching people around the country how to responsibly care for their land and the animals that frequent it! Go here to learn more:Quality Deer Management Association


I will film the turkey hunt and if we have any luck, I will drop it up and place the video on the website! Thank you to Larry Smallwood on the committee for arranging a turkey hunt for me and getting me the information for this fantastic event! I look forward to being there!

Give Keith Wilt a call at 540-433-2482 to get yourselves some tickets!