Monday, March 12, 2007

The Huntin Fool Magazine Review



Wow! I am now on my third issue of this magazine and I am wondering just how many issues I have missed over the last several years! I am not usually awe-struck by too many products out there in the hunting world but Garth Carter and his entire team at Carter's Hunter Services puts out what I believe could be one of the best hunting magazines and information services in the country! This magazine at a yearly subscription cost of $100.00 is worth every penny and more. Every issue focuses on a different set of states out west and tells you which units to apply for, where the big animals of each species are coming out of and how many points you are going to need to draw in that particular area.

The stories are first rate, the quality of the writing is exceptional and the photographs are amazing! The overall quality of this magazine is first class from the printing, to the overall look and feel. There will never be no buyers remorse after you get your first issue!

Get yourself a subscription before April 10th and you will be entered into a drawing for a bunch of hunts and some really cool gear! Check them out at www.huntinfool.com. Please tell them that Kevin Paulson referred you, because for everyone of you that subscribes they send you a raffle ticket for the drawing and they send me one as well. Otherwise I am referring you to them, because I know this is going to be one of the best western magazines you will ever read!