Friday, March 23, 2007

I got a blog of the day award!

Well that is kind of cool! Not really sure if it means much but you never know!

Blog of the Day

I am off tomorrow to my last RMEF banquet in Virginia with the great folks in Staunton, VA of the Shenandoah Valley Chapter! I am bringing my camera and will come home with tons of pictures. The good news is that I have a couple of rifles I am finally going to get worked on as well and tuned up and cleaned. Not really sure what I am going to do with them yet but I am going to be open to the suggestions of the gunsmith. I have a browning A-Bolt in .25 wsm that needs to be sighted in and set up, and a 300 win mag that needs to be cleaned up, and set up with at least a new limbsaver recoil pad and I may have the barrel dipped as it has been mistreated a bit in Montana and Idaho.