Friday, March 16, 2007

Off to the Bull Run Banquet tomorrow in Burke, VA.

I am off to the Bull Run RMEF banquet tomorrow. I am really excited to attend this banquet because www.huntinglife.com is giving away Bushnell Binoculars to all of the kids in attendance at this banquet. I love doing things like this for kids.

This is kind of my home banquet as it is the very first one that I attended several years ago. I have been hooked on conservation banquets and auctions ever since. I get to eat some pretty good food, I get to talk hunting and conservation, I get to donate some money to charities I love and I get to see friends that all believe in the same thing.

Next week I am off to Staunton, VA for another banquet and then I have a week off to spend at home and working on huntinglife.com and then I have an NWTF banquet here in Fredericksburg, VA on April 7th, 2007. A bit of history is that the NWTF started here in Fredericksburg, VA but there is no recognition of that fact at this banquet. I will have pictures up on Sunday from the banquet and I will catch up on some reviews of some great sites I have found online.